Full Time Pediatric Neurology Job La Crosse, WI
An established group in La Crosse, WI is looking to add an additional pediatric neurologist. Currently the neurology department is made up of one pediatric neurologist and ten adult neurologists. This position will be primarily outpatient with hospital consults and no after-hour call is required. You'll have the opportunity to teach and do research if you desire and the opportunity to sub-specialize in addition to seeing general neurology patients.
This position is offering a competitive base salary, a large forgivable loan that you can use towards whatever you want and is forgiven over time, and 18 days of vacation.
Come live and practice in this Wisconsin city. This position is located in an attractive riverfront setting. The town has a reasonable cost of living with a revitalized downtown of historic buildings, a relaxing riverwalk, and beautiful views. The surrounding area offers all four seasons of recreational activities including biking, golf, hiking, and skiing.
For more information about this position, please contact Amy Lewin by emailing your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and calling or texting 954.837.2687. Refer to job #2534972. We look forward to helping you find your next pediatric neurology job.
- Join one other pediatric neurologist and ten adult neurologists
- Primarily outpatient with hospital consults
- No call required
- Excellent base salary
- Opportunities to teach and do research
- 4- or 5-day workweek
- Able to sub-specialize in addition to seeing general pediatric neurology patients
- Live in beautiful La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.