Full Time Gastroenterology Job Geneva, NY
An outstanding group of gastroenterologists is looking for another GI to join them in New York. You will be welcomed by a secure and well-established group with all the state-of-the-art equipment needed to practice. Procedures are performed at a surgery center is a short distance to the clinic. You will have a great work-life balance schedule of Monday through Friday. Call is equally shared with no rounding in the hospital.
They offer excellent benefits including student loan repayment or a housing allotment of $30,000 a year. Full health benefits for you and your family, 401k retirement plan, sign on bonus, occurrence malpractice, onsite day care center, 4 weeks of PTO, CME time and allowance, relocation assistance, and a competitive salary plus bonuses and incentives. All this equals an employer that cares about their physicians, their health, and well being.
For more information, please reach out to me today Gabriela Perez Carpenter 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak email@example.com.
- Student loan repayment or a housing allowance
- Bread and butter gastroenterology
- Monday through Friday schedule
- State-of-the-art surgery center
- Established GIs with advanced practitioners
- Top notch schools and colleges
- Vibrant downtown with safe communities
- Beautiful lakeside community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.