Permanent Psychiatry Job Charleston, WV
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus and production incentives. You will be offered full benefits, medical/dental benefits, student loan repayment, generous PTO, relocation assistance, CME reimbursement, a 401K retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in southern West Virginia. You will be close to I-64 that will take you to Charleston in approximately one hour.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult psychiatrist
- Outpatient and inpatient mix
- Addiction background a plus
- Will sponsor J1 visas
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment
- One hour to Charleston West Virginia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.