Full Time Family Practice Job Effingham, IL
An exceptional occupational medicine organization is hiring occupational medicine specialists for a one of a kind lifestyle practice in Springfield, Illinois. The schedule is Mondays through Fridays from 8 am to 4:30 pm with no call, evenings, or weekends. You will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. There will be no primary care duties and you will see only insured patients of the contracted clients in a well-equipped center. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in occupational medicine, and you must have or be willing to get a DOT certification. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
In return, you will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a pension and retirement package, and malpractice w/tail coverage.
Springfield is a major city in Missouri with full amenities and an international airport. Enjoy outdoor activities with many lakes in the area. Plenty of arts, entertainment, and shopping options to choose from.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take over existing patient base
- Practice is well-equipped
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
- No nights, weekends, or call
- Four weeks of PTO
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent salary with bonus plus full benefits
- Pension and retirement plans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.