Permanent Otolaryngology Job Fargo, ND
You will be given sign-on bonus and base salary for the first couple years. You will also receive relocation assistance, health benefits, loan repayment, and a 401K retirement plan.
Fargo is located in Cass County, North Dakota, along the Red River of the North which forms the border between Minnesota and North Dakota. There are 4 seasons and lakes within a 45 minute drive. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any otolaryngology jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email you CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Some days will be OR
- 20 to 30 patents/day
- Call of 1:6 or 1:5
- Join two physicians and a PA
- Board certified or eligible
- Allergy lab on site
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.