Full Time Psychiatry Job , KY
An exciting psychiatrist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Kentucky. You will work to establish your outpatient practice, and work inpatient consult services with ED call. The ED consult services are on rotational basis, divided among the other physicians. Candidates must be board certified within five years, and an addiction fellowship is a plus. This position will require a current Kentucky medical license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one. J1 visa holders can be supported.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental benefits, vacation time, CME reimbursement, a 401K, relocation assistance, and the site qualifies for NHSC student loan repayment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Adult and geriatric populations
- Establish your own outpatient practice
- Work inpatient consult services
- Shared call on rotation on IP and ED
- J1 visa holders can be supported
- Competition salary and comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Within 2 hours of Louisville, Lexington, and Knoxville TN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.