Permanent Psychiatry Job Marquette, MI
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental benefits, generous PTO, CME time, a 401K retirement package, relocation assistance, and site qualifies for student loan repayment.
Marquette is a city in the state of Michigan. It is the largest city of the state's Upper Peninsula. Marquette is a major port on Lake Superior, known primarily for shipping iron ore, and is the home of Northern Michigan University. In 2012, Marquette was listed among the 10 best places to retire in the U.S. by CBS MoneyWatch.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Adult psychiatrist
- Outpatient and inpatient mix
- Full support staff
- New behavioral health center
- Academic teaching opportunities available
- J1 visa holders can be supported
- Named by Forbes as 3rd best city in America to raise a family
- Lake Superior living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.