Permanent ObGyn Job Alamogordo, NM
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, PTO, and malpractice coverage.
Move to this picturesque, desert community that offers year-round, near-perfect weather with 70 degrees being the average temperature. The area offers small-town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools. Be a part of the team as they build their brand new offices.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.email@example.com.
- OB/GYN needed
- Call schedule is1:4
- 600 deliveries by the group per year
- 60 percent OB and 40 percent GYN
- Competitive base salary plus RVU productivity bonus
- 3 weeks PTO, 5 days CME with $5,000 stipend
- Malpractice paid with tail coverage
- Long-term, short-term, and life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.