Full Time Psychiatry Job , VA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Virginia hospital with their search for a psychiatrist. The facility needs a new staff member as they are expanding their behavioral health unit. You will supervise mid-levels and work with residents and medical students. They welcome both board certified and board eligible (within 5 years) candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application of a VA medical license, if necessary. J1 visa candidates will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered full medical benefits, generous PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME reimbursement, and a 401K.
You will enjoy living in this southern Virginia town. This safe community has hiking and biking trails, mountain lakes, good public and private schools, and affordable housing options. It's near the border of Virginia and North Carolina, and you'll be close to Greensboro and the Durham-Raleigh areas.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult psychiatrist
- Inpatient setting
- New behavioral health unit
- Competitive compensation package
- BC or BE (within 5 years) required
- Student loan repayment
- J1 Visa candidates welcome
- 1 hour to Greensboro, Durham, and Winston-Salem NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.