Full Time Family Practice Job VT
You will receive a generous salary and compensation package that has all benefits included. You will be offered medical/dental benefits for you and your family. You will also receive life insurance, relocation assistance, a 403B pension plan and a 457B deferred tax retirement plan, 2 weeks of CME time and $3,000 financial stipend, PTO, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living in this Vermont town. It is a vibrant community with delightful summers and winters that allow you to enjoy skiing at nearby Killington and Mad River Glen. You will be close to two universities (Dartmouth College and UVM) and all the amenities college towns offer. You'll enjoy dining for all tastes, coffee shops, art galleries, concerts, and performing arts.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Well-established group in an employed capacity
- State-of-the-art facility with the latest diagnostic technology
- Replace a physician who has built up a full practice
- See 18 to 22 patients per day
- Salaried opportunity
- Must be board certified
- Live in an idyllic Vermont community
- Scenic small town for the perfect New England lifestyle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.