Full Time Psychiatry Job Sandusky, OH
Firelands Regional Medical Center is seeking a motivated BE/BC psychiatrist interested in outpatient work to join a progressive healthcare team in Sandusky, Ohio/Northwest Ohio. A competitive salary and benefit package as well as relocation assistance is being offered.
Firelands Regional Medical Center
- Firelands is a 400-bed acute care medical center serving a population of over 300,000 in a five county area.
- Only full service medical center in Erie County. Full continuumof care available including ED, acute inpatient physical rehabilitatio, home health, DME and outpatient services.
- 24/7 adult and pediatric hospitalists program available
- With national recognition for its patient safety record and #1 rankings in the state of Ohio for clinical service lines, Firelands is the preferred choice for physicians whose pateints need comprehensive clinical care.
Firelands Regional Medical Center's Inpatient Psychiatric Unit
- Inpateint Unit has been serving the mental health needs of the community for almost 50 years.
- Licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and HFAP for 34 beds.
- 6 beds are in a "Special Care Unit" which allows a higher level of observation and care.
- Multi-disciplinary staff includes nurses, discharge planners, therapists, recreational therapists and the psychiatrists.
Firelands Regional Medical Center's Outpatient Services
- Individual, group, family and marital counseling
- Community psychiatric support treatment services for people with a sever mental illness
- Hotline and crisis services
- Mental health education
- Outpatient alcohol and other day treatment services offered in seven counties across north central Ohio
Sandusky, Ohio - "America's Roller Coast"
- Within one hour of two metropolitan communities (Cleveland and Toledo)
- Best amusement park in the world (Cedar Point), plus four indoor water parks
- 22 miles of shoreline within the city limits
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.