Full Time Pulmonology
A physician-owned leading hospital in beautiful Montana is seeking a pulmonology/critical care or pulmonology physician to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team that believes living a good life is just as important as building a career. If you are looking for a great work environment that promotes innovation and technology where you are supported and valued, then this opportunity is for you.
The first year you will have a salary guarantee plus production. In year two you would be productivity-based. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation and holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
Our comprehensive care facilities are headquartered in an exceptionally safe, affordable town in Montana surrounded by three mountain ranges with all the outdoor activities you could ever imagine at your fingertips.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to Josh.Rees@comphealth.com.
- Base salary guarantee with production
- 30 days off PTO plus 7 holidays
- Physician-owned hospital and employed position
- Join two experienced full-time physicians
- 80/20 pulmonary to critical care mix
- Will consider a pulmonology only physician
- Short drive away from multiple national parks and forests
- Endless outdoor activities through four seasons
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.