Permanent ObGyn Job Montgomery, AL
You will be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a generous/competitive compensation package, bonuses, and health benefits.
You will enjoy living in one of the largest cities in Alabama, with its rich cultural history, a booming local economy, and a low cost of living. The city has plenty of entertainment, exceptional dining, shopping, arts, and museums.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Full-time schedule
- 1:3 shared call
- DaVinci robot program
- Board eligible or board certified
- Academic affiliation
- Hospital-sponsored 403B with match
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly RVU-based production bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.