Locum Tenens Anesthesia Sioux City
An Iowa-based medical center is currently seeking a locum tenens anesthesiology physician. The assignment schedule is 6 am to 3 pm with night and weekend call. The covering physician will see 5 - 15 cases per day. The incoming physician must be board certified. Assignment requirements include general, spinal, epidural, regional, and OB procedures. The facility's EMR is Cerner. CompHealth can help physicians without an IA state license obtain one.
Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 6 am to 3 pm
- Call: Night and weekend
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 5 - 15 cases per day
- Procedures: Full-scope
- Medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.