Full Time Family Practice Job Sterling, MA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Massachusetts hospital with their search for a family practice physician. The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm with 1:8 call. You will see 17 to 20 patients per day on average. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team if you need help obtaining a Massachusetts medical license. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, $10K relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, five days CME time with a $3K stipend, a retirement package with employer match, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice just outside the historic city of Boston, Massachusetts. This cultural center in the Northeast offers plenty of dining, shopping, entertainment, and excitement of every shape and form.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of facilities throughout the country, we can find the right family medicine job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Call schedule is 1:8
- See 17 to 20 patients per day
- H-1B visa holders considered
- Generous compensation with bonuses
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- $10K relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Retirement package with employer match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.