Permanent Internal Medicine Job Sandusky, OH
Firelands Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC internal medicine physician interested in setting-up and successfully operating an outpatient practice in a progressive medical community on the shores of Lake Erie. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Firelands Regional Medical Center
- Firelands is a 400-bed acute care medical center serving a population of over 300,000 in a five county area.
- Only full service medical center in Erie County. Full continuum of care available including ED, acute inpatient physical rehabilitation, home health, DME, and outpatient services.
- 24/7 adult and pediatric hospitalist program available
- National recognition for its patient safety record, and #1 rankings in the state of Ohio for clinical service lines, Firelands is the preferred choice for physicians whose patients need comprehensive clinical care.
- The hospital's 2,323 employees annually provide care to approximately 52,000 emergency department patients, 9,000 inpatients and over 274,000 outpatients; assists with 810 births; perform 15,400 surgeries; and make 162,000 mental health/chemical dependency visits.
Sandusky, OH - "America's Roller Coast"
- Within one hour of two metropolitan communities (Cleveland and Toledo)
- Best amusement park in the worls (Cedar Point); plus four indoor water parks
- 22 miles of shoreline within the city limits
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.