Full Time MedPeds Director Job Eastern New Hampshire, NH
- Location: Eastern New Hampshire (1-hr east of Lincoln, NH)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active NH license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-hrs per week) **Position will include clinical + administrative duties**
- Option #1: 100% outpatient clinic
- Option #2: 50% outpatient / 50% inpatient rounding (Call = 1:6 or 1:7)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, CME’s, etc.)
- Compensation: $200,000/year - $250,000/year
Our client manages a 25-bed, critical access hospital in Eastern New Hampshire. Since 1911, they have been providing exceptional Emergency Medicine, Primary Care, Surgical Care, Women’s Health and Hospitalist services to the surrounding communities near the White Mountain National Forrest. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Medical Director to join their Patient Centered Medical Home practice. In addition to clinical duties, the candidate can expect a leadership role in planning, designing, and implementing care strategies/initiatives on a team of Associate Medical Directors.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.