Full Time Family Practice Job Eastern, NH
- Location: Eastern New Hampshire (1-hr east of Lincoln, NH)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active NH license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-hrs per week)
- Option #1: 100% outpatient clinic
- Option #2: 50% outpatient / 50% inpatient rounding (Call = 1:6 or 1:7)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, CME’s, etc.)
- Compensation: $150,000/year - $200,000/year
Our client manages a 25-bed, critical access hospital in Eastern New Hampshire. Since 1911, they have been providing exceptional Emergency Medicine, Primary Care, Surgical Care, Women’s Health and Hospitalist services to the surrounding communities near the White Mountain National Forrest. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Medicine physicians to join their Patient Centered Medical Home practice.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.