Full Time Family Practice Job , NC
An experienced family practitioner is needed to take over an established practice in North Carolina. They need a physician with strong interpersonal skills with the desire to assist the physician group to build a practice and increase the market share. Experience in participating in and/or leading quality improvement initiatives is preferred. The clinic operates Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am to 5 pm, and 8:30 am to 12:30 pm on Friday. You will share in a low volume regional call rotation.
Feel secure with a two-year salary guarantee, then transition to production model in year three. You may transition sooner, if desired. There is a quality bonus opportunity of up to 10 percent. You will receive medical benefits, life insurance, a retirement package, relocation assistance, CME time, a sign-on bonus, PTO, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy this small golfing community in North Carolina with easy access to larger cities like Raleigh, Charlotte and Greensboro.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Build an established practice
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dependable hours provide work-life balance
- Establishing a full family practice patient panel
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in North Carolina
- Unique practice model
- BC/BE family medicine
- Excellent benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.