Permanent Rheumatology Job Ronceverte, WV
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
Rheumatology - West Virginia
Clear Partnership Track - Exceptional Income Potential
Sign-on Bonus, Relocation & More!
We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Rheumatology Physician to join a thriving, well-established private group. You will be joining a progressive, forward-thinking practice that has a defined need for your specialty.
- Earn above the MGMA's 75th percentile in income
- Zero competition within an hour radius and very quick ramp-up to a full patient panel
- Collegial group dynamic and short partnership track
- Opportunity to develop and guide this specialty within the group
- Flexible scheduling for oncoming physician
- No clinic call and only six days of hospital call per month
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Live in a charming community featuring scenic views of the mountains situated on the Greenbrier River. Settle in a quiet area far from the congestion and high crime found in a large city. A virtual outdoor paradise - fly fishing to famous trout fishing, hunt small or big game on mountainous terrain and enjoy three highly rated ski resorts located less than two hours away. Come see why West Virginia is almost heaven!
- A strong local economy with affordable housing and a thriving arts programs
- Enjoy local and state festivals and community activities year-round
- Unique variety of local restaurants, boutiques, and amenities
- Short commutes, highly rated schools and low teacher-to-student ratios
- Low cost of living and favorable tort reform for physicians
Job ID: RHU 9263271
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.