Permanent ObGyn Job Camden, NJ
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, ample PTO, five days of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working just across the river from Philadelphia with its wonderful attractions, exciting nightlife, amazing museums, world-class shopping, and eateries offering every cuisine imaginable just a short drive away.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work with a great team
- FQHC center
- The need is immediate
- Call schedule of 1:5
- Board certification required
- Excellent benefit package
- Competitive compensation
- Up to $50K in loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.