Full Time Psychiatry Job Rock Island, IL
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Illinois with their search for an inpatient psychiatrist. The schedule is Monday through Friday, with possible call two days per week. You will see an average of 7 to 10 adult and adolescent patients per day. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and another/a few/other specialist/physician. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible within three years of completing your training. CompHealth can help you obtain an Illinois medical license, if necessary. H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply. Final-year residents and fellows will also be considered.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401K and 403B retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, production bonuses, health benefits, and vacation/PTO.
This position is located in the Quad Cities of Illinois. Rock Island was ranked the 32nd Best Small City in the country based on economic health, affordability, and quality of life. It made the list of the 25 Most Affordable Housing Markets in the country, a ranking released by 24/7 Wall Street.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inpatient only
- See 7 to 10 patients per day
- Adult and adolescent population
- No weekends
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Guaranteed salary and production bonuses
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Minutes to an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.