Locum Tenens Dermatology Louisville
A Kentucky-based medical facility needs locum tenens dermatology coverage. The provider will work weekdays 7:30 am - 4:30 pm. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 30 - 35 patients per day doing standard dermatological procedures. Candidates must be board certified with a DEA license. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Weekdays 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- Must have DEA license
- Board certified
- 30 - 35 patients per day
- Standard dermatological procedures
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.