Full Time Rheumatology Job Plattsburgh, NY
A hospital in upstate New York is looking for a rheumatologist to join a very friendly staff with a positive attitude that is part of their culture. This opportunity includes a busy office and hospital consultative practice. There are many perks to this opportunity, one being the friendly staff that the physician will get to interact with. They routinely receive feedback from new physicians and candidates regarding how welcoming the staff is. This amazing practice has invested, time, money and energy to hard wire a positive culture for almost three years now. Another major perk is the new and spacious wards and endoscopy suites. Their facility and campus are beautiful! Not many hospitals can say they have alpacas, geese, and ducks on-site.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2518254.
- Additional compensation for RVUs above the 105th percentile
- Office is on the main campus adjacent to the hospital
- Replacing the solo rheumatologist who has a very busy practice
- Within one hour you can be in Montreal and the Lake Placid Olympic region
- Enjoy the outdoors with 25 days of PTO, 10 CME, and 7 holidays
- Claims made policy with a prepaid tail in essence the same as occurrence
- Loan repayment and sign on bonus discussed at time of offer
- Live in a vibrant university town with great schools, parks, and restaurants
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.