Permanent Rheumatology Job Plattsburgh, NY
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2518254.
- Additional compensation for RVUs above the 105th percentile
- Office is on the main campus adjacent to the hospital
- Replacing the solo rheumatologist who has a very busy practice
- Within one hour you can be in Montreal and the Lake Placid Olympic region
- Enjoy the outdoors with 25 days of PTO, 10 CME, and 7 holidays
- Claims made policy with a prepaid tail in essence the same as occurrence
- Loan repayment and sign on bonus discussed at time of offer
- Live in a vibrant university town with great schools, parks, and restaurants
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.