Full Time Administration Southeast
Geriatric Fellowship Program Director in Southeast NC
Highly regarded Hospital AOA and ACGME approved Internal Medicine Residency is seeking a Program Director to provide professional expertise and leadership to develop a new proposed Geriatric Fellowship Program.
This will be a university affiliated position. Require 5 years experience teaching in an approved AOA or ACGME Internal Medicine/ Family Medicine Residency or Geriatric Fellowship Program and experience with publications and grant writing skills preferred.
The Program Director will provide:
- provide administrative leadership and direction to the program
- provide direct patient care
- supervise and precept residents in clinical settings
- provide supervision and oversight of Geriatric Medicine Fellowship support staff
- assist with recruiting of residents
- develop, revise and maintain curriculum
- lead in residents performance improvement plans, coaching, remediation and disciplinary activities as needed
- oversee and teach didactics curriculum to residents
- ensure the Annual Program Evaluation with the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education WebAds are updated.
Best in class compensation:
·CME Time and Allowance
·Accrued Paid Time Off
·403(b) match and 457(b)
·Health and Dental; and other desirable benefits.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.