Permanent Gastroenterology Job Plattsburgh, NY
There are many perks to this opportunity. One of the biggest selling points is the friendly staff that the provider will get to interact with. They routinely receive feedback from new providers and candidates regarding how welcoming the staff is.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2517762.
- Additional compensation for RVUs above the 105th percentile
- Ambulatory surgery center with 4 endoscopic suites
- The GI office is on the main campus adjacent to the hospital
- Enjoy the outdoors with 25 days of PTO and 7 holidays
- 10 days of CME time and $5k stipend
- Claims Made policy with a prepaid tail in essence the same as occurrence
- Loan repayment and sign on bonus discussed at time of offer
- Vibrant university town with great schools, parks, and restaurants
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.