Full Time Breast Surgery Job , NY
An upstate New York medical facility and major teaching affiliate of a NYC University is seeking a bread and butter general surgeon, You will join a busy, successful practice with four other general surgeons and two surgical PAs. Candidates with a special interest, such as advanced laparoscopy, breast care, or surgical oncology are encouraged to apply. This individual will replace a retiring member of the group.
This employed position is offering a competitive salary and benefits. You will receive generous vacation and CME time, and paid malpractice.
Come enjoy a great quality of life in a safe community in upstate New York.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send CV to Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 or email email@example.com.
- Acute care inpatient teaching facility
- Employed position
- Call of 1:7
- Join other surgeons and PAs
- Must be board certified/eligible in general surgery
- Competitive salary and great benefits package
- Generous vacation and CME time.
- Great place to raise a family, only a few hours to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.