Permanent Pediatric Surgery Job Fresno, CA
This position offers a competitive compensation package with relocation assistance, educational debt repayment, medical benefits, and a retirement package.
Fresno is a city in California's San Joaquin Valley. It is part of a bustling metropolitan area of nearly a million people. Fresno is a city in California's San Joaquin Valley. It is part of a bustling metropolitan area of nearly a million people. Ideally located less than 60 miles from Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks. Fresno is just a short drive from either Lake Tahoe's legendary skiing or walks on the beach in sunny southern California .The Tower District is famous for its artsy Rogue Festival, classic car show, regular film festival and lineup of restaurants that plate various cuisines.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic chief of pediatric surgery
- Must have proven leadership skills
- Must be board certified in general surgery
- Fellowship in pediatrics required
- Prefer an active or started CA license
- Offers educational loan repayment
- Relocation assistance provided
- Fresno Airport in town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.