Full Time Hematology-Oncology
Well established cancer program in the Quad Cities is looking to add another oncologist to work out of their new clinic in Illinois. Community based role treating hematology as well as oncology with a strong support staff in place. Competitive base salary w/ productivity incentives, student loan repayment, comprehensive medical benefits, relocation & sign on bonus.Great work life balance w/ shared call schedule and generous amount of PTO given. Experienced oncologists as well as 2020 fellows will be considered as h1b visa support is available. This city in Illinois offers big cities amenities with a small town charm. Residents enjoy top schools, friendly neighborhoods and a variety of recreational along with dining and shopping available. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com along with calling directly to 954-837-2756. All inquiries are confidential.
- Well established cancer center moving into new location
- Community based role treating hem & onc
- Support from other oncologists & NP
- Competitive base salary & comprehensive benefits
- 2020 fellow will be reviewed
- H1b support available
- Big city amenities w/ small town charm
- Access to numerous metro cities nearby
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.