Full Time Pediatrics Job Bangor, ME
A south-central Maine hospital is seeking a developmental and behavioral pediatrician to join their interdisciplinary team. This position is 100% outpatient with no call, work Monday - Friday with the possibility of a 4-day workweek. The pediatric team includes a psychologist, occupational, physical, and speech therapists. You will also have a close working relationship with child neuro and genetics. You will work for a hospital that is the regional center for advanced pediatric care. Job responsibilities include interdisciplinary assessments, medical management and outreach clinics in rural areas.
This position is offering a very competitive salary and a full benefits package that includes loan repayment.
Live in an award-winning city with easy access to Maine's spectacular coast. This is an excellent area for families with schools that rank among New England's best.
If you have interest in this position or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or email@example.com. Refer to job #2517843. All searches are confidential.
- 100% outpatient
- No call
- Monday - Friday work schedule, no weekends
- Possible 4-day workweek
- Interdisciplinary team
- Hospital is a regional center for advanced pediatric care
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes loan repayment
- Live in an award-winning city with top schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.