Full Time Anesthesia Job Atlanta, GA
An pain management physician opportunity is now available in the Georgia. They welcome pain management, anesthesiology, and physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians. You will work in an existing practice seeing outpatients one day per week. This is 100 percent pain management, including medication management. There is a state-of-the-art procedure rooms with C-ARM and ultrasound equipment. There is also an X-ray suite.
You will enjoy working in part of the Atlanta metro area. It is a vibrant and diverse community boasting a world-class trail system, great shopping and dining options, and neighborhoods perfect for the suburban family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2517944.
- PM&R or anesthesiologist welcomed
- Existing private practice
- Outpatient clinic
- Need is for one day a week
- Medication management aspect
- Fellowship training in pain management
- State-of-the-art procedure rooms
- In-house laboratory
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.