Full Time Otolaryngology Job Thriving practice, ND
Board Certified / Board eligible
TWO practices available in Health System
Our client is an integrated health system serving patients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and Idaho.
The Health System began fully integrating operations in the summer of 2010, bringing together the resources of its member organizations combining the strengths and talents of 11,500 employees, including 1,500 physicians and credentialed practitioners, whose mission is to provide high quality care while making patients feel known and understood.
The organization is guided by the values of quality, hospitality, respect, justice, stewardship and teamwork in 17 hospitals, 64 clinics and six long-term care facilities.
The West Region will find a mix of picturesque small towns and major metropolitan areas. Landscapes are equally diverse, from the beauty of the prairies to lakes, rivers and woods. There's truly something for everyone.
Located in the center of one of North America's most productive agricultural regions. The community is one of the fastest growing economies in the Upper Midwest, the area is experiencing growth in population, employment and new jobs.
Called the happiest city in America for women by Self magazine, the community is renowned for its friendly people and quality living. Good schools, affordable housing, and clean air and water are just a few of the things that make this a desirable place to live. The area has become a shopping mecca, attracting major retailers and throngs of shoppers from throughout the region.
Experience culture with ethnic celebrations, concerts for every taste, sports of all kinds and major names in entertainment. Arts and theater abound, from unique films and ine arts at Plains Art Museum.
Small communities in this region represent the best of rural America. Great school systems, affordable housing and all-around quality of life make these towns ideal places to live and to raise a family.
Assume an existing busy practice:
- Two excellent partners.
- Need to be comfortable with allergy.
- Excellent referral base from more than 20 regional centers.
- This practice has been in existence for 45 years.
- Accepting MD or DO candidates who are a BE/BC Otolaryngologist
- Total number of physicians in specialty: currently in department is 2 MD’s, 1 PA Anticipated weekly work schedule at base location: 8 am to 5 pm Mon thru Fri. Some days will be out for OR
- Call is expected to be one in six or five
- Anticipated volume of office patients per day at base location: 20 to 30 patents on average per day. (30 Avg Daily Visits - 26 Scheduled and 4 Walk-Ins)
- Surgeries: 40 per physician per month (Both elective and emergency)
- Average inpatient practice volume per week or month: approx 16/week Allergy Lab on site
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary will be based on the MGMA data by specialty, location and experience
- Benefit package will include but not be limited to:
- Life, Health and Disability insurance
- Relocation allowance
- Signing bonus
- Vacation and CME time
- Money for CME
- Two-year initial contract guarantee
Within the health system there are a total of three (3) opportunities. This practice is the largest of the three.
Located in central Minnesota in a community of 15,000…not really…cause it is a resort community and # 1 area to retire in MN…..so the “city” population does not reflect the true population of the “lakes area”…..there are so many people living outside the city proper….so it is misleading to say 15,000 population.
The practice is located in the heart of "Lakes Country". Thriving community and medical community. This is a FOUR season vacation location. Been there many times. Gull Lake, just north of town is one of the premiere lakes in the state. Fabulous homes, golf courses..Really top shelve courses...and add to that all the lakes.
Summer time is the busiest time however, it has now also become known for four season activity.
Why not live where people go on vacation....it can be yours 365/yr. I know this location well. I have done consulting work there at the clinic. My wife and I have been going there on vacation for over 30 years. I have played a lot of golf on these fabulous golf courses.....top shelve, BEAUTIFULI!
Some of the state's best fishing and hunting in the area as well. Nationally televised programs about fishing in the area....
I know about both locations and can tell you whatever you may want to know. I have been to these places many times. I can honestly tell you, my wife and I would live in either one of these locations.
For confidential consideration please contact:
Tim Wieben, CMPE
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.