Locum Tenens Surgery Job WA
We have an immediate and ongoing opportunity in Washington for a general surgeon. The provider can expect to work full-time every other two weeks while on assignment. The locum tenens physician will see a steady volume of bread and butter general surgery cases, and should have competency with endoscopy procedures. You will work in the clinic, attend scheduled surgeries, and be on call. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible and hold an ACLS certification. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians and Weatherby can assist you with obtaining any job-specific credentials. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Full-time every other two weeks
- Clinic, scheduled cases, and call coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Bread and butter general surgery
- Scopes required
- Steady patient volumes
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.