Full Time Family Practice
CompHealth is currently assisting a large, well-established multi-specialty group in North Dakota with their search for a family medicine physician with or without OB. This is fully an outpatient opportunity. The clinic needs assistance because a current physician is retiring. The clinic hours are Monday -through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 20 to 25 patients per day. You will work closely with advanced practice providers. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a great compensation package with a $50,000 sign-on bonus. You will also receive a full compliment of benefits in addition to your income guarantee and productivity bonus plan. .
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join large group of primary care physicians
- Well-established multi-speciality group
- Fully outpatient with or without call
- See 20 to 25 patients per day
- Monday through Friday
- No weekend clinic hours
- Use electronic medical records
- Work/life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.