Full Time Family Practice Job Wailuku, HI
An internal medicine or family medicine physician opportunity is newly available at a multi-specialty group in Hawaii. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and every other Saturday from 8 am to 12 pm. The incoming primary care physician can expect to see 22 to 27 patients per day on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and several other physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will need an HI license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and productivity bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, three weeks of vacation, a $10K relocation reimbursement, life insurance, 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in Hawaii. This state sets the standard quality-of-life and livability. This midsize city offers low crime and little traffic, the best beaches, and unmatched Hawaiian luxury. Do not let this unique opportunity slip away: live and work in a place most people simply get to visit.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right family medicine job or internal medicine job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Multi-specialty group in Hawaii
- Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm; Saturday 8 am-12 pm
- 22 to 27 patients per day
- Competitive compensation and productivity bonus
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice
- Three weeks of vacation
- $10K relocation reimbursement and a 401(k)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.