Permanent Family Practice Job Brewster, NY
You'll be provided a 401K with match. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package plus RVU-based bonuses, and health benefits.
You will enjoy working in the village of Brewster NY in the heart of the state's growing wine country and just minutes from both the Hudson Valley and the Danbury, Connecticut metro area.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to eileen.schreck@compHealth.com.
- Multi-specialty group
- Outpatient only
- 8 am to 5 pm, or 7 am to 4 pm
- One late shift from 11 am to 8 pm
- Rotated phone call
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Board certified with one year of experience
- Cerner EMR system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.