Permanent Family Practice Job Mahopac, NY
You'll be provided a 401K with match. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package plus RVU-based bonuses, and health benefits.
Mahopac is a hamlet in the town of Carmel in Putnam County, New York. It encircles a picturesque 587-acre lake, from which it draws its name. Boating, fishing and other water sports are permitted on the lake.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to eileen.schreck@compHealth.com.
- Outpatient only
- Multi-specialty group
- Rotated phone-only call
- Office open from 8 am to 8 pm
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Must be board certified
- Must have at least one year of experience
- Cerner EMR system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.