Permanent Family Practice Job Louisville, MS
North Central Mississippi Family Medicine Practice
Traditional Practice - No OB
You will be joining a dynamic and passionate group of three board-certified Family Medicine physicians and eight Nurse Practitioners. You will find a fulfilling career opportunity with a hospital that is well respected for providing quality primary health care, close to home.
- New hospital built in 2014 with 10 hospital beds, 7 bed geriatric psychiatric unit, 74 bed long term nursing home and a 24/7 emergency department
- The needs exists due to a physician retiring
- Traditional practice opportunity with a light inpatient census
- Hospital employed, salary based upon experience, bonus, comprehensive benefits, relocation and sign-on-bonus
- An administration that understands that family comes first
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
There is an array of activities to suit any lifestyle. And, whether you are single, or with a family, we’re confident you’ll discover many reasons to stay and make Louisville your home. You will marvel at the beauty of and delight in the many scenic outdoor attractions in the county.
- Low cost of living, safe neighborhoods and good schools make this an ideal place to raise a family
- Nestle-friendly main street with a lot of opportunities for shopping, dining, and relaxing with a cup of coffee in the rolling hills of a forested terrain that offers hunting, fishing, boating, swimming with access to some of the best golf courses in the state
- Centrally located close to three SEC colleges to include University of Alabama, Mississippi State and Ole Miss
- A friendly main street with a lot of opportunities for shopping, dining, and relaxing with a cup of coffee
Job ID: FP 4481541
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.