Permanent Dermatology Job Farmington, CT
Part-Time or 4-Day Clinical Work Week Option!
Northeastern University Employed Position
Wonderful Suburban Area
Clinical/Teaching OR Clinical Only - Your Choice
Achieve great work/life balance in a beautiful city with a great income. Be a part of a high-quality Dermatology teaching program!
- Interest in these modalities – Clinical, Psoriasis, Pediatrics, Cosmetics
- Assistant, Associate and Full Professorship – work with residents
- Scribes will soon be available to help
- Full complement of lasers
- Clinical trials for new medications
- Competitive salary, production incentive, quarterly bonus, relocation allowance
- Impressive benefits with CME, Retirement Plans, 22-days vacation time
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in the city near the university or enjoy a quieter life in the suburbs!
- Forbes List"#38 in Education" and is known as “The Insurance Capital of the World”
- The city was founded in 1635 and has a quaint charm and appeal
Job ID: D 10273740
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.