Permanent ObGyn Job , CT
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Mansfield is a vibrant, diverse, and caring community that offers its residents and visitors unique cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities. Known for its excellent public schools, community-wide events, inclusive and efficient government, parks and preserves, protected open spaces, and agriculture, the town is home to the main campus of the University of Connecticut.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Hospital setting
- Monday through Friday
- 9 am to 5 pm
- Office services and equipment onsite
- Employed position
- Physicians, nurses, and midwives on staff
- Competitive compensation
- Medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.