Permanent Anesthesia Job Rice Lake, WI
This employed position comes with a two year salary guarantee with production based bonuses. You will also receive educational loan assistance and/or competitive bonus, 8 to 10 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME time with $5,800 annual allowance, health, dental, life, disability, malpractice insurance, a 401(k) with match, a 457b and very generous employer funded retirement, and generous relocation allowance.
Rice Lake is the classic northern Wisconsin vacation destination with a population of approximately 8,400. Enjoy some of the finest ATV trails, great fishing, and beautiful scenery. Take advantage of this friendly small-town setting giving you quality accommodations, exceptional dining, and the warmest hospitality in all of Wisconsin.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2512463.
- General and regional anesthesia
- Hospital setting
- Two to three years of experience
- Employed position
- 1:4 call schedule
- Monday - Friday, 8 am-4pm
- Two year guaranteed salary
- 401k with match, 457b, and generous employer funded retirement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.