Full Time Psychiatry Job Chicago, IL
An outpatient facility in Illinois needs additional support from a psychiatrist. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing experienced candidates. The schedule is 9 am to 5 pm, and you will see up to 20 patients per day. You should be board certified within two years of completing your training. CompHealth can assist you with obtaining an IL state license.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical benefits, life insurance, one week CME time including a stipend, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in this northeastern city in Illinois. The area enjoys economic and cultural diversity, art and cultural interests, and is near major metropolitan cities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any psychiatry jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-time employed position
- Outpatient treatment
- Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- BC required
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Full comprehensive benefits and sign-on bonus
- Competitive salary with productivity bonus
- One week CME with stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.