Full Time Internal Medicine Job Woodland, CA
A multi-specialty group in Northern California needs additional internal, family medicine or geriatric medicine support. The schedule is Monday through Friday and you will have 36 patient contact hours per week. The incoming primary care physician can expect to see 20 patients per day on average. There will also be one full day per month in a nursing home for internal medicine or geriatric physicians. You will be supported by highly-qualified and dedicated peers. The facility requires that you be board certified. A CA license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses leading to shareholdership after two years. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice just outside of Sacramento, California, located near UC Davis, wine country, the mountains, and San Francisco.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient practice
- 20 patients per day on average
- 1:6 phone call
- Monday through Friday
- Nursing home one day per month
- Two-year guaranteed salary around $250K, then productivity and shareholdership
- Complete benefit package
- Loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, and sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.