Full Time Internal Medicine Job Hudson, NY
A family, geriatric, or internal medicine physician opportunity is available at a hospital-owned practice in New York. A physician is retiring soon, and the facility is reviewing new candidates to hire. The schedule is traditional outpatient, and call will be 1:6 to 8.Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. You will need a NY medical license. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located along the Hudson River in a bustling community, a short ride from Albany and New York City.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information or to apply for this position, please reach out to me directly firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 203.663.9335.
- Assume full and busy outpatient practice from retiring doctor
- Treat an adult patient base
- Share phone call 1:6-8
- See 12 to 18 patients daily and spend quality time with your patients
- Secure, stable, and strong hospital-employed network
- Occurrence malpractice with no tail, superior benefits
- Academic affiliation for precepting or teaching if desired
- Top starting salary plus incentives
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.