Locum Tenens Pediatrics Salinas
There is a new locum tenens pediatric opportunity now available in California. Your assignment schedule will be 4 - 5 days per week from 8 am to 5 pm and you will see 25 - 30 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is MediTouch. As the covering physician, you must be board certified with BLS certification. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a CA state license obtain one before the assignment.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 4 - 5 days per week from 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: MediTouch EMR
- Caseload: 25 - 30 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.