Permanent Gastroenterology Job Visalia, CA
Central Valley Gastroenterology - EUS and ERCP Capable
Gastroenterology Hospitalist Physician Position - Central California
Medical Director or General Gastroenterology Available
This opportunity will not last! We are looking for a GI Hospitalist that is willing to help build a program in our 581-bed district teaching hospital. Currently, we are utilizing full-time locums and local GI's, and want an in-house group to establish positive relationships and continuity of care.
- Cover 1, Level 3 hospital 24/7
- Surgery Center with shares available for ownership
- New ERCP & EUS equipment available
- Block schedule available
- First-year salary with bonus potential and Medical Director stipend
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (physician and dependents), life insurance, disability, malpractice, 401k with 4% matching, PTO, CME, and CME allowance
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy living in the heart of California in a beautiful, family-friendly community.
- Residents of this city enjoy easy access to Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, San Francisco, and Los Angeles
- Rapidly growing community - population of nearly 140,000 and growing!
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
- International airport just 45 minutes away with direct flights to most major United States hubs
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to custom homes in gated communities
Job ID: GE 863246
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.