ArizonaDermatologist Needed at Premier Private Practice Near Phoenix - Positive Work-Life Balance
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a reputable private practice outside of Phoenix, Arizona.
Join this esteemed private practice and achieve the positive work-life balance you've been seeking in sunny Arizona! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4 days per week -excellent work-life balance!
- See patients forMedicalandSurgicalDermatologyandCosmetics, if desired
- Work at 1-2 locations within close proximity
- Position available due to the addition of cutting-edge technology and the growing need to meet Medical and Surgical skincare needs
- Excellent guaranteed base salary plus production-based bonuses
- Superior benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid malpractice, CME, and more!
- Physician-owned and led private practice
- Collegial team culture in a warm, welcoming clinic environment
- Work alongside top physicians and mid-levels in the area
- Well-established patient base with a stellar community reputation
- Receive excellent support from seasoned administrative staff
- New, modern, state-of-the-art offices
Phoenix is a diversely populated city with amenities to match any and every preference! Not to mention, you'll have gorgeous year-round weather (330 days of sunshine!) to explore all that this area has to offer.
Residents boast about the variety and options afforded those who live here, from restaurants and shopping to public transportation and entertainment. You'll find more than 60 parks and 200 golf courses in and around Phoenix!
A few area attractions to take note of include:
- Usery Regional Mountain Park
- Arizona Museum of Natural History
- Air Force Museum
- Hohokam Stadium
- ...and much more!
And when you're ready to get away for a bit,Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airportcan get you to 89 cities in the US and 17 in Canada, Mexico, and Europe!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!