Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Indianapolis, IN
PULMONOLOGY/CRITICAL CARE ANNOUNCEMENT
Close to Chicago, Indianapolis, Big 10 country and Notre Dame
We cordially invite you to come and take your place in a beautiful community that may be the best kept secret in the Heartland!
We are looking for a Pulmonology/Critical Care specialist to come in and be an integral part of the medical community, which includes several mid-level practitioners, MRI, a wound care center, all labs and x-rays, and state of the art facilities.
Home to one of the top ranked 'Most Livable Communities' in the United States and allow this friendly, welcoming, community help you and your family settle in and enjoy the good life!
If you are looking to get out of the rat race of the city, and to start fully enjoying your life and work in the clean, country air ' this is the place for you!!
- $400,000 - 3 year guarantee
- Hospital based AND can build an outpatient practice
- Medical Office building attached to main hospital
- On site laboratory
- Full service x-ray
- Diagnostic imaging with full time radiology
- Hospitalist group for medical support
- Low managed-care county
- Physician-friendly malpractice state
- RVU bonuses
- Signing Bonus
- Moving allowance
- Full benefits package including paid vacation
- Paid CME
- Full support of the medical staff and hospital
- Physician Satisfaction surveys ' 94th percentile
- MUST SEE OPPORTUNITY!!
Community1-2 hours from several major cities
- 11 colleges in the area, including a major university 45 minutes away
- Great Schools with some of the top facilities in the State
- Extensive Public Park System
- Extremely low crime
- Business community on the rise with several companies moving in
- Fantastic Real Estate values
- Affordable living
Whether you're just starting out in practice, or you have some experience and are just ready for a change; you need to take a closer look at this! Find a home in this relaxed, friendly area, and be our missing piece of the puzzle!
Interviews for this position are beginning right away so if interested, please contact Tim Shea at 857-888-1497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT WAIT ON THIS!! Interest is projected to be very high!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.