Full Time Family Practice Job Lafayette, IN
Unity Healthcare, LLC is a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group with more than 100 providers in over 25 specialties. We provide primary care, specialty care and ancillary medical services throughout North Central Indiana. Unity physicians are provided decision-making authority to practice and meet the changing medical needs of patients, while enjoying the benefits and economic rewards of a large medical group. We offer excellent income potential, a great work environment and a competitive salary and benefit package that includes a rapid acceleration path to partnership.
MORE OF WHAT UNITY OFFERS
- Relocation allowance
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision
- Retirement options, including 401(k) and profit sharing
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE LAFAYETTE/WEST LAFAYETTE COMMUNITY AND INDIANA
West Lafayette is home to Purdue University and its vast educational, cultural, research and athletic resources
The Lafayette/West Lafayette area is a wonderful place for family. It has many attractive neighborhoods, highly ranked public and private schools and offers a wide variety of entertainment, dining, cultural and family-friendly recreational opportunities. We boast an unmatched quality of life, low-crime rate and are only a 2 hour drive to Chicago to the North and 1 hour drive to Indianapolis to the South.
Lafayette has received numerous awards from publications such as Forbes and Money Magazine. To learn more about the Lafayette/West Lafayette community, visit the following:
For physicians, Indiana is an excellent state in which to practice:
· Indiana was one of the first states to implement malpractice reform over 30 years ago.
· Indiana is considered one of the most physician friendly states in which to practice, ranking in the Top 5.
· Indiana has low physician density compared to population.
· Indiana has competitive insurance markets
· The Indiana State Medical Society represents over 60% of the State’s physicians, enabling its membership to be influential in state politics.
If you are a physician with some solid experience and are ready for a change, you need to take a closer look at this!!
make a home in this vibrant, friendly area, and just…be…a…doctor!! Take advantage of this amazing practice model
and start earning what you are worth!!
Interviews for this position are beginning right away so if you are considering this, please contact Tim Shea at 866-725-3933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.