Permanent Pediatric Neurology Job Tupelo, MS
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in a pleasant part of Mississippi. It is one of the largest cities in the state, a quintessential college town, but still has a relaxed, southern hospitality. This is a great place to raise a family or settle down.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other pediatric jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule. To get started, contact Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2508975.
- Employed opportunity
- Join a team of pediatric neurologists
- Special training in epilepsy a plus
- J1 and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Flexible scheduling
- Fully paid health and dental benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.